A2 Tech Trek 2016
You are here
Downtown Ann Arbor technology companies are opening their doors to the public!
June 17th, 2016
1. SPARK Central: 330 E. Liberty St. Ann Arbor, MI 48104
2. Menlo Innovations: 505 E Liberty St LL500, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
3. MLive Media Group: 111 N Ashley St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Everyone is invited - students, adults, professionals, jobseekers, and families! Over 800 participated last year.
What to expect:
- Maps will be provided for a self-guided tour to over 50 companies
- Inspiration, education, games, innovation, product demonstrations and fun at each location
- Food and refreshments
- Prizes and incentives -- visit as many locations as possible and share your experience on social media.
The goal is to inspire students to become future entrepreneurs, job seekers to find new opportunities and others in the community to support the entrepreneurial community. These are the businesses that are driving the economy forward in the Ann Arbor region.
2015 Tech Trek Highlights Video
To view more photos visit Flickr.
Over 50 Participating Companies:
AdAdapted - All Hands Active - AMF Nano - Arbor Insight - Arbormoon Software - Arbor Networks - Arborlight - ArborMetrix - Atomic Object - Backyard Brains - Bank of Ann Arbor - Barracuda Networks - Blue Newt Software - Court Innovations - Deepfield - Desai Accelerator - Disher - DotSignal - Duo Security - Expedia - FarmLogs - Flocktag - GeoDigital - Groundspeed - HookLogic - HT Mobile - IndustryStar - Ithaka - LawnGuru - LLamasoft - Magnetic - Menlo Innovations/Startup Garage/Tech Arb - MessageBlocks - MLive - Networks Group - New Eagle - NITS Solutions - Nostrum Energy - Notion - Nutshell - Olark - PageKicker - Pure Visibility - Quantum Signal - Rydberg Technologies - Seelio - Sight Machine - SkySpecs - SpellBound - Stridepost - TD Ameritrade - The Forge by Pillar - Thomson Reuters - We Predict -
Workit Health - and more!
Questions can be emails to email@example.com.