Talent & opportunity connect at SPARK. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity, or are looking to fill a critical role in your organization, you can find a number of great career related resources right here.
Find a Career Opportunity
If you are seeking a new opportunity, be sure to check out our
- Submit a Resume
- Ann Arbor SPARK Job Portal area to find key “knowledge-based” positions at great companies throughout Michigan, including internships for college students
- Ann Arbor SPARK Talent Enhancement Blog - check out our blog for expert blog posts relating to Talent Enhancement, with tips and advice for job seekers from industry experts
- Create a Account that will add you to our database
- Talent Search newsletter which is full of area career events and the latest job postings
- Leading Area Businesses to learn about key employers in the region
- New Graduates is additional resource for college students with a list of 175 companies that regularly hire college graduates into entry level professional positions
- Intern in Michigan
- AnnArbor.com Jobs Connection
Introducing Jobs Connection, a resource on AnnArbor.com designed to connect job seekers with employers looking to hire great talent. Includes "Hiring Now" listings, a searchable jobs database and informative articles to help you find a job and keep you in touch with what's happening with businesses in Washtenaw County.
- Career Events where you can connect to start-up and established companies
- Career Counseling services if you would like career advice or your resume reviewed
- Community Groups are a great way to get connected to the talent ecosystem
Seelio - Seelio empowers talented college students showcase their work, skills, and passions to companies so they can make better hiring decisions. We are currently piloting the platform exclusively with the University of Michigan. There are over 500 UM students on the platform, ranging from engineers to business school students, looking for full time jobs and internships.
If you would like to post your company and associated jobs on the Seelio platform, register on the Seelio website.
- Shifting Code - a brand new talent program. Find out more information on how to turn a love for IT into a career, right here in Michigan!
If you are an employer seeking talent, be sure to check out the
- Submit a Job Posting
- Job Portal service, free job postings for knowledge-based positions. Great resource for employee recruitment and talent searches.
- University Contact information if you are recruiting on campus
- Career Events where you can connect with talent
- Talent Update which is a monthly employer newsletter to get up-to-date information about recruiting and training programs offered by SPARK and Washtenaw County Michigan Works Agency
AnnArbor.com Jobs Connection.
Jobs Connection is designed to connect employers with job seekers. This feature combines "Hiring Now" listings, AnnArbor.com's business content and social media to create an online destination employment resource in addition to print media that will connect you to the very best talent.
- Training Funding including state and federally funded training funds
For additional information about any of the following programs, please call 734.761.9317 or Talent@AnnArborSPARK.org.