Hot Shots: Career Connections
You are here
Ann Arbor SPARK
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
For Job Seekers
Conor O'Neills - 318 S Main StAnn Arbor, MI 48104
Bring your resume, and come and mingle with growing, innovative companies in a fun and relaxed environment!
This event is only for talent seeking opportunities for themselves. Recruiters and staffing companies should use other venues to meet with these company representatives. If you would like your company to participate, contact Scott Trossen at Scott@AnnArborUSA.org.
Registration for this event will open on Fri., July 19th.
Custom Business Solutions
- Web Analytics User Experience Analyst
- .Net Developer
- Java Developer
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Server Engineer
- Systems Administrator
GDI Infotech Inc.
- Technical Recruiter for Professional / IT positions
- Lead Web Developer
POLY Informatics, LLC (POLY)
- C++ Programmers
- Experienced Data Mining, Advanced Analytics & Business Intelligence developers
- Web system developers
- Process Validation Technicians (engineering, scientific, or technical degree, experience with IQ, OQ, or PQ a plus)
- Quick learner, experienced (5 years) embedded systems and microcontroller programmer
Technical Engineering Consultants, Inc. (TEC)
Check back for list of positions.
Wellness & Prevention - a Johnson & Johnson Company
- Technical Architect
- Project Manager
- Security Architect
- Mobile Engineer
- Business Analyst (2 Full Time positions, 1 contractor position)
- User Interface Engineer (Contractor)
- Linux Administrator (Contractor)
- Java Engineer (Contractor)
- QA Automation (Contractor)
- Midlevel Java Engineer (3 Contractor positions)
- Data QA (Contractor)
- Software QA (Contractor)
- Customer Facing Project (Contractor)
Washtenaw County Michigan Works!
- On-site resume reviewing
Registration ends 24 hours before the event.