Hot Shots: Career Connections
Time: 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
Arbor Brewing Company
114 East Washington Street
Ann Arbor MI 48104
Bring your resume, and come and mingle with growing, innovative companies in a fun and relaxed environment!
This event is only for talent seeking opportunities for themselves. Recruiters and staffing companies should use other venues to meet with these company representatives. If you would like your company to participate, contact Scott Trossen at Scott@AnnArborUSA.org
Be sure to check our Talent Portal for more details about the positions listed below and many others, http://www.annarborusa.org/talent/jobs
- Embedded Design specialists
- Vision/Camera/Image processing specialists
- Optical Metrology specialists
- Enterprise-Level Inside Sales Representative
- Technical Account Manager
POLY Informatics, LLC (POLY)
- Experienced Data Mining, Advanced Analytics & Business Intelligence Developers
- Process Validation Technicians (engineering, scientific, or technical degree, experience with IQ, OQ, or PQ a plus)
- Software Technicians (experience with software validation, protocols, test plans)
- Biotech / Medical Software Technicians (Biotech, Pharma, or medical experience)
- Validation Engineers with Medical Device experience
- Engineers experienced with equipment, process and software validation
- Experienced Quality Mechanical Engineers
- Experienced Software and Software Quality Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- C++ Programmers
- Web Developers
- Lead Account Manager
- Web Metrics Lead
Technical Engineering Consultants, Inc. (TEC)
- Entry Level Engineers - Entry level “gear heads” with SAE experience, BSME / BSEE.
- Powertrain Engineers - 0-15 years of experience in Powertrain or Systems Development. An understanding of vehicle powertrain systems, ignition, combustion and synchronization processes are a plus.
- Calibration Engineers - Calibrate the steady-state and/or transient portion of the engine calibration to relevant emissions targets while adhering to hardware design limits. Provide thermodynamic assessments of engine hardware changes coming from production tooling, cost reduction, design changes, etc. BSME with 2+ years or Associate's Degree in technical field with 4+ years of directly applicable engineering experience required. Diesel engine experience preferred, but not required.
- Electrical Engineer - BSEE Experience with Exterior Lighting or LED lights.
- Seating Engineer - Details: Experience with Unigraphics, CATIA or NX, BSME…Do not need experience with seats but need automotive knowledge & can do spirit. (Looking for Structures exp, CATIA V5 or UG).
- Interior Engineer - Experience in the following commodities; I/P Finish Panels HVAC Registers Hard/Soft Trim Ambient lighting Exterior Lighting Instrument Panel Floor Console Door Trim Exterior Bumper Beams plastics experience, Injection Molding, Blow Molding, low pressure molding, etc.. Understanding of tooling requirements; Draft, lifters, Slides, grain requirement, Class A sink avoidance measures, etc.
- Launch Engineer - Details: Must be proficient in Prototype Build Planning & Process, as well as prototype part & Issue Management. Must be able to travel internationally if required.
- Machine Design Engineer - Machine Design Engineer - MSME plus 5 years exp in machine design - Proficient in DFM, DFA, R&M, GD&T and FMEA. Proficient in (One of: SolidWorks, UGNX, or Catia V5) and Microsoft Applications.
- Machine Controls Engineer - Must have S7 and Allen Bradley experience. Responsibilities typically involve engineering a well-defined section of a larger project or acting as a project engineer on a small project.
- Test Engineers - Troubleshooting / diagnosing field product issues that arise in heavy duty diesel engine equipped customer vehicle or applications, interacting with network of engineering, production, design, warranty, and field support staff to collect relevant information, formulating and executing investigation plan(s), and isolating issue(s), consulting with engineering network to develop and propose recommended corrective action, and creating and presenting presentations detailing test methodology and results for management review BSME, BSEE.
- Software Engineers - 2+ years experience. Seeking technologies like C++, C#, Java, Apache, DB2, Desktop applications developers. Opportunities in Ann Arbor, Auburn Hills, and Chelsea.
Washtenaw County Michigan Works!
X by 2
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Database Developer