IEP Live! 2-Day Leadership Summit
You are here
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 - 10:00am to Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 5:00pm
Ann Arbor Events
3728 Plaza DriveAnn Arbor, MI 48108
$995.00 (Early Bird until March 31 (use code A2IEPSPARK)) / $1,295.00 (Regular Price after March 31)
What is your energetic presence? Is it helping you create the impact you want in your organization and life? Join Anese Cavanaugh, Author of "Contagious Culture" and creator of the IEP Method® (Intention, Energy, Presence) and learn how to take your leadership, presence, and ability to collaborate and influence to a whole new level.
If you’d like to ….
- Be the cause of your life and circumstances vs. the effect of your life and circumstances (“happen to your life” vs. having your life “happen to you”)
- Get the most out of your team using presence and skill so that you’re the kind of leader they WANT to follow, vs. HAVE to follow
- Learn new approaches to motivate and inspire your teams
- Stand up in front of groups of people and influence them
- Create a workplace that magnetically attracts, and retains, the best talent
- Learn how to influence and create outcomes and relationships you want in your work and life
- Create your life and impact and relationships by design in a way that feels aligned and congruent for YOU
So you can …
- Be a solid collaborator that gets better results through accessing untapped creativity and energy, while evoking the best in others
- Be a leader who leads by inspiration not just title or appointment
- Be a more powerful influencer
- Create impact AND a life and relationships you love, and…
- Feel good while doing all of this
Spend two days* with Anese to dive in deep, get this work into your body, integrate it into your business and life, and explore how it impacts your:
- Leadership and Teamwork. In influencing and creating great results with your team, building collaboration abilities, increasing resiliency, navigating conflict, and getting people to follow you because they WANT to, not HAVE to.
- Client Relationships. In how clients respond to you – and continue to work with you (or not) – as a leader/service provider/trusted advisor. (This work has big impact on personal relationships too!)
- Culture. In how its effecting energy, productivity, trust, innovation, and the attractiveness level of your company as a “great place to work” (or not).
- Your Life. In feeling amazing so you can do all you’re here to do and enjoy yourself, your life, and family in the process…