SUMIT 2017: Cyber Security—Surveillance, Censorship, and Internet Freedom
You are here
U-M Information and Technology Services
Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 8:30am to 5:00pm
Ann Arbor Events
Rackham Auditorium - 915 East Washington St.Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Register now for SUMIT_2017, the 13th annual Security at University of Michigan IT (SUMIT) symposium to raise awareness and educate the community on cyber security. SUMIT is an exciting opportunity to hear nationally recognized experts discuss the latest technical, legal, and operational trends and threats in cyberspace. This year speakers will be discussing surveillance, censorship, and internet freedom.
- Eric Escobar, principal consultant at SecureWorks
- Susan Gelman, Heinz Werner Distinguished University Professor of psychology at the University of Michigan
- Sharon Goldberg, Associate Professor in Computer Science, Boston University
- Roya Ensafi, Research Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, College of Engineering, University of Michigan
- Eric Wustrow, assistant professor, electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering (ECEE) and Computer Science, University of Colorado, Boulder
Attendance is free, but registration is required.