Know Your Numbers - Five Keys to Using Financial Statements to Maximize Cash Flow and Increase Access to Capital
You are here
Thursday, November 2, 2017 - 8:00am to 11:30am
Ann Arbor Events
123 E. Washington St.Howell, MI 48843
Know Your Numbers
November 2, 2017
Five Keys to Using Financial Statements to
Maximize Cash Flow and Increase Access to Capital
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Business owners and key staff with at least two years of financial history who want to have a better understanding of how to use their financial statements.
- How to read your balance sheet and income statement and identify opportunities for improvement
- Discussing the proven ways to increase your company's cash flow
- Using breakeven analysis to help you make critical decisions
- Understanding and planning the working capital to support your growth
- Strengthening the partnership with your lender
Fifth Third Bank
Howell Area Chamber of Commerce
123 E. Washington St.
Howell, MI 48843
DATE AND TIME:
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Registration 8:00 – 8:30
Program 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Free, but registration is required.
Register online here.
Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.